Terms & Conditions
Below you'll find a breakdown of the terms & conditions for the services we offer here at Green Auto Parts. If you cannot find the information you need or have a specific question please feel free to contact us and our team will do their best to help!
- In the event of failure a replacement part will be supplied. If a replacement part cannot be found in a reasonable amount of time the full purchase price will be refunded.
- If you have ordered the wrong part, i.e. your part number is different, please return the item including a completed Returns Form (see 'Returns') requesting the correct part and we’ll do our best to get one out to you upon receipt. If the new part is unavailable we will refund your order and email to inform you. Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty or we sent the wrong part.
- Replacement or refund will only be given on production of the original invoice.
- Replacement or refund will only be given if the goods are returned in the same condition as supplied with the security marks still visible.
- Green Vehicle Recycling Limited will not reimburse any labour costs / charges involved with fitting, removal and / or changing of parts supplied by the company, under any circumstances.
- Green Vehicle Recycling Limited will NOT cover any component which has been dismantled or tampered with (other than the replacement of standard service parts or components). Returns are void if you have dismantled or tampered with a part in any way.
- Please note: We strongly recommend that all safety critical parts are fitted only by specifically trained automotive technicians. NO liability can be accepted for malfunction, damage or injury caused by inappropriate fitting of such components.
Engine Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Every 30 day engine warranty we provide includes the terms and conditions listed above as well as the following:
- Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam & auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters & spark plugs. Any failure to follow these terms will invalidate this warranty.
- Engines are sold as bare engines less starter motor, alternator & gearbox. Any ancillary/service parts supplied with engines including water pumps, cam belts, turbos etc have NOT been tested & are provided free of charge. These parts are NOT covered by any warranty supplied by Green Auto Parts Limited.
- ECU’s & electrical items are non-refundable as a result of potential damage caused by in-correct fitting or other faults in customer vehicles.
- Our Green Auto Parts Limited warranty does NOT cover: Gaskets, Oils, Seals, Cam Belts, Timing Belts and Fan Belts, Any ancillary parts or damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect, accident or continued use.
- For items damaged in transit notification must be made through our store within 24 hours and images supplied of packaging and part to enable claims to be processed. Click here to make our team aware of an issue.
- Any deliveries which fail through no fault of the courier or seller will incur return charges, these are billed toGreen Vehicle Recycling Limited and WILL be passed on.
- Please note we are not penalising anyone for making a mistake or changing their mind, simply passing on the charges we incur.
- International returns please note: If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods” or similar. If your parcel is stopped in UK customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty in order to receive back our parts.
- If you are completing an international return email our aftersales team or call +353 to book in the faulty/incorrect return. We will then advise and assist you with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the fault.
- If you have received your order and an item is missing, please first check your dispatch note for any indication that the item is being dispatched separately. If the item is not included on the dispatch note, it will be arriving separately. If the item is listed but not present, please email us quoting your order number and stating the missing item and we will investigate the matter further.
1. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By accepting a quote you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions.
2. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is owned by Green Vehicle Recycling Limited. Use of these materials is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner.
3. The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by Charles Green Vehicle Recycling Limited.
4. Links to the www.greenautoparts.ie website are not permitted unless by prior written permission.
5. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
6. The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made.
7. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the Green Vehicle Recycling Limited website.
8. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to the use or inability to use this website, any information contained in the website, or arising from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website whether direct, indirect or consequential including damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Green Vehicle Recycling Limited.
9. The www.greenautoparts.ie website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information. It is your responsibility to decide whether any service and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited Online Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations (express or implied) in relation to any of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise whether direct, indirect or consequential with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
10. Whilst the www.greenautoparts.ie website may from time to time contain advertising material, Green Vehicle Recycling Limited Online Services Ltd does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
11. Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
12. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Green Vehicle Recycling Limited.
13. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
14. Green Vehicle Recycling Limited may change the format and/or content of this website at any time.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
17. The failure by Green Vehicle Recycling Limited to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
18. These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. For the exclusive benefit of Green Vehicle Recycling Limited,Green Vehicle Recycling Limited shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.